Another Myspace dilemma

Oh man, that's too bad. Wish that feature could be enabled somehow. I think the Myspace admin could someday implement this.

It's one of those things that says "if you post this within 20 seconds check your inbox and you will get the code!" it really doesn't work, I've tried it dozens of times. I guess there might be another way but I doubt it.

Stonyman65 said:
Nope. it's a myth.

it's been around forever and no one has been able to get it to work.
Those types of scripts are blocked by myspace, if you find a service that works, it won't two days later. But in order for it to work the person visiting your page has to have the same service coded into there page as well or it will just show as a "priviate visit" or soemthing along those lines. It kills me when people post m.s. bullentins claimining to gain speacil features.

Nik00117 said:
I got a solution take your myspace account and forgot about it forever and ever.

Amen to that.

MySpace is just full of dodgy emo arseholes, with nothing better to do than post crap saying "OMG MY LIFE SUX LOL HERES SOME SHITTY MUSIC TO MAKE IT ALL BETER".

No thank you.

allenn812 said:
Me too, nothing better than hearing from an old friend.

Heh, that's what Facebook's for :cool:

No shitey, swirly backgrounds, emo rubbish or iffy music - it's far more mature.

Back
Top Bottom