What are you eating?

TRDCorolla said:
Mmmm, I love cholestrol. Just got back from eating two big macs, large fries, and a large sprite. So fulll!!!!!

are you fat? seriously. that is going to hurt your health bud..

I had such a huge appetite tonight. I skipped lunch today and was craving for a Big Mac like all day. It sure hit the spot. I was thinking about getting those 2 apple pies for a $1.00, but can't seem to make room for it. McDonald's make like the best fries. The more salt, the better. Sometime, I like to stuff the fries in my Big Mac, then add some fritos in it. So delicious.

TRDCorolla said:
I had such a huge appetite tonight. I skipped lunch today and was craving for a Big Mac like all day. It sure hit the spot. I was thinking about getting those 2 apple pies for a $1.00, but can't seem to make room for it. McDonald's make like the best fries. The more salt, the better. Sometime, I like to stuff the fries in my Big Mac, then add some fritos in it. So delicious.

:\

Haha, Big Mac...why not just shoot yourself with needles filled with fat and chemicals. :p Just kidding.

I remember when Big Macs were actually WORTH buying, now they're tiny things that are an excuse for a burger. :p

I hate McDonalds fries...they taste so fake compared to other places.

Anyhoo...I had a bottle of Sierra Mist, a chicken rice burrito and fries for lunch. For dinner we had a bunch of leftovers from yesterday night. :)

Damnit, someone in the house us hogging some major bandwidth. Slow network speed right now. Big Macs are definitely smaller because I can actually finish the whole darn thing like in 5 big bites now. I've done it before.

That chicken rice burrito sounds good. I might eat that tomorrow for lunch or dinner. There's this mexican take out place that make the best burritos. Huge ones for like $3.50. Plus, they sell Cosidos (Beef soup) for like $5.50 and comes with a huge tub of soup loaded with tender beef, cabbage, carrots, corn on the cob, potatos, cilantro and onions off to the side, spanish rice, and flour or corn tortillas. Mmmmm, now that is a meal.

Haha, yeah the chicken rice burritos at my school are actually pretty good considering it's school food. :p

Hmmm, after eating all those Big Macs, I somehow manage to find room for some Grape Nuts trail mix cereal now. I just crapped it out, lol.

Back
Top Bottom