Ipod Nano

X1337

Fully Optimized
My friend was talkin today about nanos. Since I broke my screen on mine he made fun of it.. He said " Take your nano, blow on the screen and bam it should break" :D what is yours?

alvino said:
What do you mean what is yours? :confused:
What is your nano jokes.. Like my friend said.. nanos break so easy. you just blow on there screen and it will break

O on 26th of DEC I was in the washroom in the mall and I droped it. Half of screen turned white.... My mom got the Ipod for free from telus so its all good. So for fathers day this year I gave him my Nano :)

Ipods suck....plain and simple. No offense to those that do have them. They are cheaply made products with outrageous pricing.

my friend dropped his 20 gig photo on pavement. nothing happened. but then my other friend scraped the screen on the concrete :p

I should make a video of a Cheap Ipod and try test like. play it in a hot room. Program it diffrent do some test

Chainer said:
Ipods suck....plain and simple. No offense to those that do have them. They are cheaply made products with outrageous pricing.

They're not cheaply made, but they are overpriced for what they give.

i know someone who broke their ipod video. cost to repair?.. 290 dollars.. lol, i never got an ipod before, i like the creative zens more.

Yeah, that happened to a friend of mine also. Our head coach for swimming swung his keys, trying to hit him in the manly-area and he missed, hit the pocket with the iPod cracked the screen cover and broke the LCD. :p Cost almost $200 to just replace the screen. :eek:

alvino said:
They're not cheaply made, but they are overpriced for what they give.

Yes, they are cheaply made. Apple charges more for their Media Players than most companies charge for their PDAs. All an MP3 player is, is a hard drive with a color screen, nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom