nVidea vs Ati

alvino said:
Yeah, we already have tons of nVIDIA vs. ATI threads anyways. Use the search feature that we have here. :)

Well what Ownage posted was a bit unnecessary for a new member, but it was straightforward. We do have tons of these threads, and they all end up blowing up into some fanboy bitchfest. :rolleyes:
yea I think these threads go to crazy, Like people saying Nvidia is better than ATI, than people start fighting...... :(

1. overclockability isnt something that you can gurantee. Voltage, temperature, and luck of the draw all play a role.
2. nvidia vs. ati. Debated a lot. I personally prefer ATi over Nvidia. Others may disagree.
3. problems? If a card has problems, why would they release it?
4. If i sounded mean and rude in my first post, i didnt mean it that way. We dont need anymore ATi vs. Nvidia and AMD vs. Intel threads to start a
ALVINO said:
fanboy bitchfest.

ATI will probably get better with the accusition by AMD....until then, nVidea rocks all socks! ;)

Well ATI has it speed, Nvidia has its BIOS editor with voltage change :) and has speed.. There both 50% - 50%

Chainer said:
nVidea rocks all socks! ;)
Don't know if they "rocks all socks". If they did, with what information did you back it up on? Fanboy bias? And how can you call yourself if you can't spell their name correctly? nvidia.

nvidea is better all around, it rox my sox, my red sox fucking brox. The 7950 owns all.

Well....we'll compare 512MB Video cards for example...

NVIDIA (Spelled right, JUST FOR YOU!!) 7900 GTX 512MD DDR3 PCI-E
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Memory Clock Speed - 1.63 GHZ

ATI x1900 512MB PCI-E - Crossfire Edition
Memory Clock Speed - 1.45 GHZ

Otherwise, basically the same card. So yes, NVIDIA (Spelled it right again! BOO-YAH!) rocks all socks in my books. No fanboy bias here....sorry....just want the BEST product.

Haha, no offense, you're a nice guy and all, but that is the one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen. :p

Just because the 7900 GTX has faster clock speeds DOES NOT make it better. It's all down to the G71 and the R580's architecture, my friend. They both have pros and cons, but comparing clock speed to clock speed doesn't mean one is better than the other.

Chainer said:
Well....we'll compare 512MB Video cards for example...

NVIDIA (Spelled right, JUST FOR YOU!!) 7900 GTX 512MD DDR3 PCI-E
Memory Clock Speed - 1.63 GHZ

ATI x1900 512MB PCI-E - Crossfire Edition
Memory Clock Speed - 1.45 GHZ

Otherwise, basically the same card. So yes, NVIDIA (Spelled it right again! BOO-YAH!) rocks all socks in my books. No fanboy bias here....sorry....just want the BEST product.
It doesnt always matter what the Memory speed is. You have core speed, pipelines, shader models etc...

x1900xtx_001.PNG

This is my though, but it seams 7950GX2 will be the same or alittle faster than X1900XTX. But I can be wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom