Newegg

Toby1

Daemon Poster
Okay, the story goes that a client of mine wouldn't mind buying some stuff off of Newegg. So I'm just wondering if Newegg is safe to purchase stuff from with a credit card? Since I've never bought anything off of there myself.

I'd also like some recommendations from you guys on some good $50-100 external hard drives. I probably only need 20-40 GB, as it's only going to be used to store a little bit of music, but if you find a decent 40+ GB external hard drive in the $50-100 price range that's even better. Also I need some advice on some cheap , yet still half decent $10-25 maybe $25-50 speakers for a laptop.

Any help is appreciated as always. :)

- Toby.

Newegg can't be beat.Have used them numerous times always great even if you have a return.

trust newegg, they're great, but there are other sites you can try. zipzoomfly for example..

newegg.....they are good for customer service, prices are decent, and shipping is great. You dont get killed by their prices if you dont live in california, thats for sure.

I'm an avid Newegg shopper as I have bought quite a few things from them in the past. Hehe, if they ever screw me over, I'm marching down to Newegg. Yeah, I live like 15 minutes away from Newegg headquarter in CIty of Industry.

Never got a wrong item and the price can't be beat. It's my number one choice.

Newegg is fast, reliable and they usually have everything in stock (if it isn't it gets in stock really quickly). As for prices, you can find cheaper at Monarch Computers, ZipZoomFly or other places. Of course, I prefer Newegg's vast selection though. :D

Back
Top Bottom