Rep System Abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainer

In Runtime
I love the dea of a rep system, guys, but from what I have seen (from other sites), is that it is abused regularly. I've experienced some of that here recently.

I've got negetive rep, on two topics with no explanation on why it was left. In all honesty, I don't know why it was left either. Nothing was said really out of the ordinary. I did jokingly mention something about one man's junk being another man's treasure, but nonetheless....where's the sense of humor?

I think the rep system can be a very fair system if moderated regularly. Otherwise it lets users run rampant and do what they please, whilst ruining other members fun on the forums.

I'm just bringing this to attention. I left another board because of abuse to the reuptation system, and I would really like to stay here. This is a fun forum, with a fun group of guys. I dunno....I guess there are bad eggs out of every dozen....sadly enough. :(

Don't need to pay attention to the rep system. Like someone said, it's really just some green bar. Don't let your rep points prevent you from posting quality posts. I would rather see you with negative rep points and be a good poster than see you with a ton of rep points and see you post crap. It would be in your best intrest to not let our rep system cloud your judgement.

Bädgêr™ said:
Do a search on the topic. There's at least 20 threads about it.

It was you.

Explanation please as per policy or you will be joining the name and shame thread (see thread is feedback forum).

We asked for it, and all we seem to be getting is complaints. It's a damned green bar for god sake's! DEAL WITH IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom