Eagles Game....

G35x

Golden Master
Finally, the time has come, I should be going to a Philadelphia Eagles game this year woot..Im a huge football fan, we got this amazing 500million stadium in 03' its about 15 minutes from where I live, cant wait not sure if I will go to a normal game, or wait till WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS...Not sure if many of you know, but the eagles were in the playoffs 7 yrs in a row, untill last year, but this is a bounce back season! Cant wait, the stadium is freakin amazing, just lookin at it whoa...And once the game kicks off, nothing but screming fans almost 70,000 deep!.

lincolnfinancialfield.gif

philadelphia_lincoln1.jpg

lincoln_financial.jpg

pr_lincolnfinancial_1.jpg

ahah, yeah but you cant hate on the stadium..I think the eagles are a superbowl team this year.

bah.. that aint football, thats american football, not proper football ;)

ive never got american football.. all they seem to do is charge at each other and stop.. tried to watch the superbowl last year, but fell asleep (bored me stiff, and it was 2am anyway..)

mark thorpe said:
bah.. that aint football, thats american football, not proper football ;)

ive never got american football.. all they seem to do is charge at each other and stop.. tried to watch the superbowl last year, but fell asleep (bored me stiff, and it was 2am anyway..)

well ya know it is a lot of charging and tackling buts thats the best part of it. to see people limp away from a game :p

but i think the worst sport ever to WATCH (not to play) is baseball...i know its our past time but seriously...come on ITS SO DAMN BORING TO WATCH!!!

GO JETS! :D

Back
Top Bottom