What are you eating?

lhuser said:
Chewing plastic for now.

Well, you have to eat. Part of life.

and a great part of life it is lol. btw im eating a burger right now, and it is probably just abotu the best burger ive ever eaten.

cileskot said:
and a great part of life it is lol. btw im eating a burger right now, and it is probably just abotu the best burger ive ever eaten.
where from?
btw cile, wher in illinois u from? im up in the south side suburbs of chicago

boardordi3 said:
where from?
btw cile, wher in illinois u from? im up in the south side suburbs of chicago

lol, actually its a home made burger from the grill. were having a cookout right now. im from bloomington, right in the middle of illinois

Throughout the course of the past 7 hours I have had some Expensive Ass Cookie Dough, a Turkey Sandwhich, Leftover Steak, Macaroni and Cheese, Fries, a home made milkshake, tuna crackers, a pickle, 2 carrots, cheddar cheese, celery, italian dressing, croutons (just like.. munching on em out of the bag >.>) toast, and 3 bagels with creamcheese

Right now I'm eating a large, luke warm Number 2 From Macdonalds. Anyone guess what that is? *Wonders if its the same globally lol*

I think I might be pregnant.. Weird cravings..

And now, I desire potatoe salad to go with my Number 2

packet of crisps at the moment.. shame the chippies closed..

earlier i ate some spam which i didnt quite get round to using as fishing bait.. before that was a bag of chips, and a couple of bacon sandwiches

gotta love my nice healthy balanced diet..

mark thorpe said:
packet of crisps at the moment.. shame the chippies closed.
Mmmm. golden. red hot chips, yum, I always have bread & butter with mine, better still, hollow out a french stick, load of butter, stuff with chips add pepper & salt, heaven!, [*dribble*] to hell with indigestion!

mark thorpe said:
earlier i ate some spam which i didnt quite get round to using as fishing bait..

LOL.

Never tried spam myself, sounds disgusting. What does it actually taste like?

Back
Top Bottom