Time to change the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this place nothing but children, can't you have a disscussion without it turning into a hissy fit. I thought there were some adults on this forum but i guess i'm wrong. It no wonder everybody is always talking about how this forum is becoming a mess. I'm sure david will respond when he has a chance but for now can't you guy act like adults not 4 year old childern.

G35x said:
People leak info all the time, brookfield.
Just make sure that you don't include me in these people, I've lived by my principles all my life, to me, David said he could see I was a man of principles when he made me a mod, it's what life is all about, perhaps some, not all, young people lead sloppy lives, but I don't, I am what I am, I can't change, & I regard yor inference that I would have done the same, as an insult, so be careful what you say next, I am not perfect, there's no such person, but the small discretions I make in life never harmed anybody, I'm pleased to say all my friends treat me with respect, & I treat them the same, perhaps being born in a different time, makes a difference, yes, today there are still honourable people, [present company included I'm sure] but probably less than there were.

I edited out the posts that i made about the cap; just forget it, if the mods don't want to tell people information thats fine with me.

Google Guru said:
I edited out the posts that i made about the cap; just forget it, if the mods don't want to tell people information thats fine with me.
Mods can & do pass on info, just not from the staff area.

~K-Pow~ said:
Is this place nothing but children, can't you have a disscussion without it turning into a hissy fit. I thought there were some adults on this forum but i guess i'm wrong. It no wonder everybody is always talking about how this forum is becoming a mess. I'm sure david will respond when he has a chance but for now can't you guy act like adults not 4 year old childern.
Wise words, a rep point for you.

Guys, there's more to life than the ability to send PMs on a forum.

David is a busy guy, it seems. He hasn't got round to making a decision yet, let alone enacting it for real.

I agree that you shouldn't be having a hissy fit over it. It's just a forum, remember?

For now, I'm closing this. You all need to calm down.

As originally pointed out, the issue is being discussed in the Staff Lounge. David will make his announcement to the community as and when a decision is made. Please bear with us.

I don't expect to see any mod replying to this thread - it is locked.

UK31337 said:
Guys, there's more to life than the ability to send PMs on a forum.

David is a busy guy, it seems. He hasn't got round to making a decision yet, let alone enacting it for real.

I agree that you shouldn't be having a hissy fit over it. It's just a forum, remember?

For now, I'm closing this. You all need to calm down.

As originally pointed out, the issue is being discussed in the Staff Lounge. David will make his announcement to the community as and when a decision is made. Please bear with us.

I don't expect to see any mod replying to this thread - it is locked.
I've reopened it, so I can say something, it wasn't getting out of hand with all of us, some were making a lot of sense, please close it again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom