Need Help With Burning DVD's

medabomb2000

In Runtime
I am interested in creating copies of my current dvd's so I can take on the road burned disks instead of my bought copies in case if I lose one.
I have used DVD43 and Nero Recode up to now.
The reason why I have started this thread is because as of lately the newer dvd's have encriptions that wont allow this program to copy such as United 93 and Inside Man. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other program that will be able to burn the newer movies. Thank you for your time.

dvd shrink allows for me to analise the disk, but once it reaches time to burn, it starts to have its problems.

you can use dvd shrink to compress the files to your hhd so that it will fit onto a DVD, but you'll need a decrypter to take out the copyright. you'll have to google it though.
and to burn the dvd with i use Roxio dvd burner.

I use AnyDVD from slysoft to decrypt the dvd on the fly and then 1click DVD copy to burn the dvd. Works perfectly for me.

Find someone with the program DvDxCopy,or DvDxPress.These programs will do it all in one.Just remember just because you can burn it doesn't mean it will play in your dvd player

Back
Top Bottom