Got a car

MikeReiner said:
doesn't have the extreme bass people seem to think is so cool, but it sounds clear and loud - all I need.

I intend to buy a nice sound system and sound card for my PC.. thats my idea of a good stereo for listening to music.

I dont have nice speakers at my home, I just use sony MDr-XD300 Earphones and use crap 5W speakers that my earphones are pluged into.

but when I get in my dads car. I want it lound, when I get my car going. I want to show off the music with my 12inch sub :D (Im sure it tumps) and my metal music.

I just dont understand getting a new stereo for your computer? like what is the point. They dont have amps that have 1000W for a cheap price, and all you do is pluged it in a sound card and bam,

but car stereo you can have fun puting it together Like (I man.. I cant wait to get this done) but for a computer stereo, you plug it in that is all... no fun you didnt do anything its just working :)

it cost me nothing and why for what?

Anyways I found out the year "1984" and here is the same picture of the car

349616_3.jpg

Hey look... it's the car from that sitcom "the 70's show"

~mr mixx~ said:
Hey look... it's the car from that sitcom "the 70's show"
Yeah, it looks like it but the car in the show is a 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser that looks a lot like this:
1969_Vista_Cruiser_1.jpg

And as stated, X1337's is a 1984 Chevy Caprice Wagon.

Yeah, it looks like it but the car in the show is a 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser that looks a lot like this:
1969_Vista_Cruiser_1.jpg

And as stated, X1337's is a 1984 Chevy Caprice Wagon.

haha, you totally missed it dude...it was a joke

~mr mixx~ said:
haha, you totally missed it dude...it was a joke
lol....I know it was a joke, but I just decided to post the facts anyway. I'm a car guy and just can't resist doing some research on a car.....:D

root said:
(ever noticed when a car driven by a boy racer has it's headlights dip on the bass beats?)

YES!! i was in front of a nova the other day (not for very long, but long enough to notice..) it was done up patheticly, stupid exhaust (sounded worse than a scooter) and i dunno how many subs in the back, but at every bass beat the headlights went out virtually completley.. it was very, very annoying and distracting having that behind you.. i just put my foot down, and he couldnt keep up.. poxy chavs.. should be shot

MikeReiner said:
I will never understand why people put so much money and time into making their car all fancy and putting nice stereos in it.. I only get in my car to get from point A to point B.. I just use a standard tape player stereo with an adapter to plug in my mp3 player and listen to whatever I want for the whole 10 minutes i'm driving, doesn't have the extreme bass people seem to think is so cool, but it sounds clear and loud - all I need.

I'll probably just get a used car for around $6,000-$8,000 that will last a few years.. getting a car with a highend engine seems so pointless.. i'd rather get a car with better miles to the gallon than horse power..

agreed totally.. i intend to upgrade my sound system a bit, just to make the metal sound a bit better, but im not gonna chav it up.. i like my boot space (i go scuba diving and fishing - both need alot of boot space). im not going to upgrade the stereo, the peugeot standard one works fine.. i probably will upgrade the speakers, and only those as far as sound goes..

i went for a diesel, i get a huge amount of MPG out of it.. drove 500 miles, and used up £30 worth of fuel the other week, thats the reason why i bought it, its still relativley fast, and yet is very fuel efficient.. i drive alot, so efficiency is impoartant to me..

Back
Top Bottom