The thread of no meaning..

No Not really.

My Question: Why is it that we spin around the sun counterclockwise and not clockwise?

Bi-polar depression does not have to change in instants, you can go for many months at a time without being depressed, and then get depressed, for ages, then spend a lot of time very very happy, the word bi polar referes to the globe and the poles being at opposite ends...

if you really think that you have a problem Nate then perhaps you should seek counselling... (from a better place than an online forum!).

Hmmm, in that case--why the hell do they put in all those artificial ingredients in food when medical facts prove that they are bad for the body? They want us to get sick so we can pay lots of money to go to the hospital or get our insurance money? Makes sense. What a conspiracy.
To increase weight, (a lot of chicken is injected with water and polymers to increase the weight), also increase the shelf life, add flavoring etc...
Salt is a natural preservative which is why many ready meals are so high in salt, and of course salt has addictive properties, as does sugar...
also a lot of chemicals are added as colouring to make food look nicer...

Is there a point in the rep system if u just randomly give rep out to anyone who asks?
Absolutly none...

My Question: Why is it that we spin around the sun counterclockwise and not clockwise?
good question.. i'm unable to find an answer though, I imagine it just happens to be that the earth was floating past the suntowards one side and was pulled into orbit that way...

another question (along the same lines)...

why is it that every planet (except one) orbits the sun in the same plane, (almost as if there were no third dimension)?

Bi-polar depression does not have to change in instants, you can go for many months at a time without being depressed, and then get depressed, for ages, then spend a lot of time very very happy, the word bi polar referes to the globe and the poles being at opposite ends...

if you really think that you have a problem Nate then perhaps you should seek counselling... (from a better place than an online forum!).

Your right I shouldnt take my problems out on a Forum im sorry again everyone please frogive me...
And counselors scare me...

I wasn't saying that you shouldn't share your problems or seek advice here.

i'm just saying that if you are genuinly depressed there isn't an aweful lot that can be done to help you within the confines of an online forum...
if you are really suffering from a disorder, then you should try to get it fixed... it doesn't just go away.

root said:
I wasn't saying that you shouldn't share your problems or seek advice here.

i'm just saying that if you are genuinly depressed there isn't an aweful lot that can be done to help you within the confines of an online forum...
if you are really suffering from a disorder, then you should try to get it fixed... it doesn't just go away.
lol add it to the list

People to get on CF
-Lawyer
-Doctor
-Bill Gates
-Counselor

updated :D

Trivium Nate said:
Dang thats a lot of reading.
Idk my mood changes a lot though.....fine on second screaming the next.... then depressed

Hey nate, well the mood swings are part of being BiPolar....my sister is, but if you need help with it, go to a doctor, they will subscribe some meds

xguynameddavex said:
The fact of the matter is perception.

We cannot live out day without at least percieving something as it is, deciding how to take it, and concluding with a thought.

When we go on with our day, we take in all information and we make a decision about it, we store it, or we dont store it.

The question is, is the human race the only race smart enough to think about these things? (as far as we know, only scepticle because of language barriers between human and animal) are we the only race that is deemed capable of percieving these things?

"It is the question that drives us, the question that moves us."

We cannot make a solid answer for the question:

"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Because of the following:

1. Nothing is 100% percent, nothing, even if you see it done right before your eyes, perception and opinion of all other human beings cause it to NEVER be 100%.

2. The unknown cannot have an answer, if there is nothing to prove it, then the relative answer cannot be "no". Thats impossible, thats like making a major scientific discovery without anyone making the scientific discovery! lol.

3. We can find evidence of the tree falling, we can assume that it made a noise when falling, or we can decipher the actual meaning of the word "sound" and catagorize it as something only a human can interprate, but that does not change the fact that no one was there, so no one will ever know.

Trees fall. Fact or Fiction? Trees make a noise when falling. Fact or fiction?

No one will know, because nothing is 100%. No one opinion is any stronger than another opinion because no human (when going down the basis of humanity) is no more important than any other human. so if i decide to say, "NO! Trees don't fall." Even if 100 people line up to tell me im wrong, then those 100 individual opinions will not change mine, therefor making the statement of the tree falling 99.99999% percent correct.

Who has the right to tell fact from fiction, and make the entire human race follow?

No one.

I wish someone would have responded to this!!! I spent alot of time on it :D

Im sure people did see it..just no-one replied, I did read it, just didn't reply to it, you wrote some good stuff though..

Back
Top Bottom