somthing I been doing

X1337

Fully Optimized

looks weird eh? I mixed hot water with Shoe sine (Whatever it is) with rubbin alocohol. With that C.D thing in there and it became all weird looking

You guys are such wimps, thats nothing and not dangerous. Not saying it isnt cool however.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You guys are such wimps, thats nothing and not dangerous. Not saying it isnt cool however.
yea, I was board and I wanted to wast that Rain and shine so I did wat ever

Haha, I'm too lazy to do that kind of stuff. Becides, my parents are too cautious about that stuff. One time I was really bored and I sprayed Axe into a can and lit it on fire for fun, and my dad thought I was getting high on drugs or some crap. :p

alvino said:
Haha, I'm too lazy to do that kind of stuff. Becides, my parents are too cautious about that stuff. One time I was really bored and I sprayed Axe into a can and lit it on fire for fun, and my dad thought I was getting high on drugs or some crap. :p

Lol. :D

~mr mixx~ said:
Someone's been watching way too much of the Myth Buster's ....lol

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/mythbusters.html

haha, i watch it all the time, those guy's are crazy..

haha..ive tryed alot of the stuff theyve done on there....i made a dry ice bomb...and that shit is scary..it litterally is a bomb...get a 2liter pop bottle......(empty it first) add dry ice to it at the bottom, then, add a few drops of water, and put the cap back on tight..then RUN....because it could injure you fataliy ;)

lmao.. looks like you're having fun.. i'm too lazy to setup something as intricate as that..

Back
Top Bottom