Got a car

ArrizX said:
At least you will have the coolest station wagon in the block :cool:

And damn, do you have any idea how much room for stereo equip is in the back?!?!?!

Omg like a dream come true for me :eek:

yea, I got a 10inch sub that takes 200Ws. I got some old ford speakers that I can mod in the door. Now I need amps

Ronco Rox said:
hey man a car is a car. be happy you got a wagon, i hope your a tailgate party guy. gonna have lots of fun with that and lots of room for the ladies in the back if ya catch my dift ;)

I cant wait :D

G35x said:
Well how much did your pops pay...And "why" as in, why that, its well kinda ugly, especially for a kid to drive it..it is yours right, I wouldve got a normal car if I were u.

he payed around 500 and I dont care how ugly it is. Its gets me from A to B.

Pffffffffffffttttttt

Come on man... A single 10? I have a 12'' that puts out like two 12'' in bandpass and its only spealed.

How much $$$ do you have?

Shiot man.. Get two 15''s. Thats what id do. Id stick two 6.5'' component sets in the front and sink two or even four more 6.5'' in the back and two 12'' or two 15''. I wouldnt think about a 10'' they dont get lowes like a 12 does.

G35x said:
Well how much did your pops pay...And "why" as in, why that, its well kinda ugly, especially for a kid to drive it..it is yours right, I wouldve got a normal car if I were u.

hey its either a wagon, or a bike/legs. i don't know about you, i'd take the wagon.

Haha, at least your parents are helping you pay for your car. When I get my license, I won't even have a car to drive (my dad might let me borrow his BMW for special occasions). If I want my own car, I have to buy it myself with my own money. :( That's one of the reasons why I haven't bothered getting my drivers permit yet, and I'm still 16 (almost 17).

Ronco Rox said:
hey its either a wagon, or a bike/legs. i don't know about you, i'd take the wagon.

I mean, hes paying his dad back anyhow, so he couldve just got like a real old camry or a civic...Or something...ehh anyhow congrats..ohh how many miles are on it?

Alvino, what kind of bmw/yr?

G35x said:
I mean, hes paying his dad back anyhow, so he couldve just got like a real old camry or a civic...Or something...ehh anyhow congrats..ohh how many miles are on it?

Alvino, what kind of bmw/yr?
yea but not alot and he understands.. He told me not to pay him back but im going to to anyway. Im going to give him 250 or somthing

ArrizX said:
Pffffffffffffttttttt

Come on man... A single 10? I have a 12'' that puts out like two 12'' in bandpass and its only spealed.

How much $$$ do you have?

Shiot man.. Get two 15''s. Thats what id do. Id stick two 6.5'' component sets in the front and sink two or even four more 6.5'' in the back and two 12'' or two 15''. I wouldnt think about a 10'' they dont get lowes like a 12 does.
yea if I get more money after I paid for the insurce etc than i'll save up but untill than, i'll use what I got

Back
Top Bottom