Compatible Components, your opion

It looks good. You do need to get case fans for it. I can't tell from the picts how many fans you'll need. Looks like you'll need at least one from what I can see. It's a good build for a basic system. Beef up the video card a lot more and double the RAM. I would rate it as a 5 as it will get the job done.

Get a 7300GT. They can be overclocked like mad, are much faster than the GS version, and have a massive 8 locked pipelines which may be able to be unlocked in the future by a BIOS mod :)

You want to get a DDR3 one - their more expensive, but trust me - DDR3 memory makes all the difference; I know :)

Unfourtunately, however, your looking at £100 for a decent 7600GT.

I've got a 6600GT - not as good as a 7600GT DDR3, but much better than a TurboCache 7300GS. Take a look around - I bought mine for £80 about six months ago, and if you could pick one up for £60 it would be a bargain.

Otherwise, save up and buy a 7600GT DDR3 - you'll really see the difference :)

Thats the exact same card I've got - it's an excellent card, with a quieter than default heatsink :)

For the fan size, I cannot seem to find the case on Casecom's website. However, I would suggest buying an 80mm fan, as that would be most likely to fit :)

That would be fine, but I would suggest spending a tiny bit more and getting a quieter fan:

Antec TriCool Fan 80mm DDB - I've not seen any reviews for that fan, but it looks good an Antec call it their "new" fan. You also have the choice to slow it down or speed it up :)

Yeh fine, i will.
On the case, where do i plug the cable into the motherboard, to use the front USb and audio ports?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom