what happened guys?? nobody is posting...

Brookfield said:
I think that if you're a mod, you owe it to the site to devote a fair amount of time on line, every morning & evening, I scout the forums; Social Lounge, For Sale/exchange etc, I understand David does the same, that way you can nip villains in the bud before they can do any real damage, & several times I've deleted business links before any mebers have replied, of course I understand that some mods are too busy some days.

i dont have time to come on every morning and evening, mornings definatley not, i have to be in work for 8.00, and i dont get out of work till 5 most days.. so that really cuts down the amount of time i can have online here..

nor do i. been to busy with my psp. i almost forgot about this forum :( .... and i seem to have forgotten stuff about pcs now lol. too much psp talk

There alot of people just starting school/college/university the past week which means they are quite busy.

i started 6th form but havent been that busy yet. i soon will though. i did have to collect my results and fill out forms and stuff which took up a few days then i needed to do other stuff which i suppose stopped me from posting.
@david, how come you have 2 rep bars? ... have i missed something since ive been gone?

Back
Top Bottom