Vista RC1 IS A PUBLIC BETA NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRDCorolla said:
Just going to install it for fun. I still have XP as my backup. Hmm that download isn't working. I got an icon that appears to be an ISO image but it's only 3kb in size. Not working. Oh well, have plenty of time to get the full version when it comes out.
its not 3 kb, its 3,765,476 kb

believe it or not, i'm on it right now! It's so great! its 100% better than beta 2, everything is compatible! all i had to do was install my network adapter driver, and thats it! nothing else!

it's so stable, and great. in my opinion

Ok here's the deal with the keys. If you tested an earlier version the same key works. M$ is making it simple for themselves concerning that.
As for beta testing here's a simple little problem that pops up. If you try to load the same anti virus or firewall as you have on your other OS Vista won't let you use the same ones under it. AVG and the built in firewall seem to be a good combination to use with Vista. Watch out for Vista removing icon from your other OS desktop. Did it with my set up and XP was on another hard drive.

joe pic said:
believe it or not, i'm on it right now! It's so great! its 100% better than beta 2, everything is compatible! all i had to do was install my network adapter driver, and thats it! nothing else!

it's so stable, and great. in my opinion

lets see some screenshots!!!

they are not expensive at all, so much you can do with them too.i can't wait til the blue ray drives come down in price though, then i want one of those.not to get off topic here..

downloading three gigs of an os with at a rate of 90kbps... i think i'll wait for the official release :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom