Windows Media Player 11

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
Anybody have any idea when the official release is? The Beta sucks ass. It's like they haven't even bothered to fix any of the bugs that were apparent in 10 series.

Microsoft has not disclosed publicly when Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP will be in its final release. A version of Windows Media Player 11 also will be included in the next release of the Windows client OS, Windows Vista, scheduled to ship on PCs in January 2007.

TRDCorolla said:
Microsoft has not disclosed publicly when Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP will be in its final release. A version of Windows Media Player 11 also will be included in the next release of the Windows client OS, Windows Vista, scheduled to ship on PCs in January 2007.
"Scheduled" being the keyword there...

I wont be suprised if we dont see it clear until summer of 07...

I got that info from an article that was dated Auguset 31, 2006. So it's pretty current. I'm sure there will be a delay.

haven't tried out version 11 yet, but i do know one thing i don't like version 10, i am so much happier w/version 9. it just performs better for me.

I have beta 2 and I like it. WMP 10 for some reason wouldn't play movies correctly and crashed a lot, never could figure it out so I went and got version and I really like it.

Hmmm, I use WMP10 for almost everything just fine. In fact, it's the only movie player I have, lol. But I am eager to get the WMP11 as soon as it is available. It looks damn sexy. Am I a nerd or what?

Yeah, WMP11 is pretty damn good looking. :p Heck, if you ask me, it's probably the best looking media player out there. The UI is ingenious and everything is integrated together as one.

Back
Top Bottom