Best Possible Mobo/CPU/Graphics Card/Ram I can get for Around 500$

core 2 duo 7600gt gig of ram and a mobo.. right.. make sure you get a decent powersupply cuz they're really important and uh... eventually get 2gigs for bf2 cuz you actually see a performance difference between 1gig and 2 gigs. 7600gt won't last forever, but it'll last for a good halfyear-year. the e6400 however, will last, quite a while.

I cant go for RAM that expensive, Ill be going for a gig for now, only because I can easily upgrade that later on. Im REALLY REALLY on a tight budget. I'll def go Intel, but im gonna decide which one first either that one you showed me or the cheaper model I picked. I would love to go to the one you showed, I just dont know if I can push that price.

With what you got how are games running, Ive been a console gamer all my life, finally a bit older now and can actually afford a decent PC. Really looking ot play Battlefield 2142 and Quake Wars. Anyways what kinda games you playin on your rig?

I don't actually have that many games. What I have now on my PC are:

Need for Speed Underground 1-2
Age of Empires 3
Unreal Tournament
Quake 4
Doom 3
FEAR single and MP demo

Runs great. I haven't experienced any problems at all, only when I started to OC my video card real high. Then I got green flickering going on all over the place. I just reset it back to default clock speeds and that was the end of that.

Oh, I forgot. NBA Live 06.

Back
Top Bottom