New SEASON!!

The OC is old and overrated. Laguna Beach is the same, even if it debuted earlier.

Yeah, 24, House and Prisonbreak are my favorites for right now. :D

alvino said:
The OC is old and overrated. Laguna Beach is the same, even if it debuted earlier.

Yeah, 24, House and Prisonbreak are my favorites for right now. :D
House rocks! Hugh Laurie is my favorite actor. I can't wait to see the season premiere of it tonight, comes on in about 45 minutes for me. :) the only thing I hate is that they ended the previous season on a cliff hanger :( I think it will be well worth it though.

Oh yeah! I forgot the season premiere is today! :eek: What time?!

Yes, Hugh Laurie is a very good actor. I never even knew he was British, he just doesn't have that accent. :p

Lost is good, but way too predictable. They're going the path that Lord of the Flies took.

First they get stranded by a crashing airliner, then they group, later they split and form "factions," then they go to war. :rolleyes: Pretty much what happens in Lord of the Flies, but with kids, spears and stones.

alvino said:
Oh yeah! I forgot the season premiere is today! :eek: What time?!

Yes, Hugh Laurie is a very good actor. I never even knew he was British, he just doesn't have that accent. :p
It was on at 7PM my time so I'm guessing it's on either at 7PM your time or 8PM. AZ doesn't do daylight savings time so during the fall season times are kinda screwy.
I didn't know Hugh was british for awhile either, but if you hear him talk in like an interview or something he talks in a very thick British accent. His American accent is for the show, he said he tried it in a British accent and after about two seconds the producer cut him off and said to keep it American. I can see why, I can't imagine Dr. House with a British accent.
The premiere was awesome, definitely a turning point in the show and it was very interesting to see what happened after last season.

Heh, I never even knew his leg got better until I saw him skateboarding. I was like, "wait a minute...where is his cane?" :p

Sorry for not posting back but I've been busy with school. I'm a junior now, woot woot! Yeah House kicks butt. Seriously, though everything on there is realistic like it could happen to someone someday. Is anyone thinking of becoming a doc or anything in the medical field? Lol, My name is earl, office and prisonbreak are my fav's right now. LB used to be good. It just gets dumb fast. I liked that one girl Kristen though. She's definitely hot!

Back
Top Bottom