what happened guys?? nobody is posting...

Meh, I'm just losing the kick of posting...I need something entertaining than just music and CF...just boring after a long while.

Haha, yeah. I'm usually on here for a while, just browsing and prowling. Not much action is going on when it's 12:00, but now it's 9:24am so everyone should be waking up by now.

people just don't have time to kill like they used to, i am working OT most of the time, but when i find the time i'm on here. there just is'nt enough hours in a day anymore.

lhuser said:
Meh, I'm just losing the kick of posting...I need something entertaining than just music and CF...just boring after a long while.
I think that if you're a mod, you owe it to the site to devote a fair amount of time on line, every morning & evening, I scout the forums; Social Lounge, For Sale/exchange etc, I understand David does the same, that way you can nip villains in the bud before they can do any real damage, & several times I've deleted business links before any mebers have replied, of course I understand that some mods are too busy some days.

~mr mixx~ said:
I agree, she is one hot women, and a good actor too
Who??, *pant pant*
hump.gif

it's the summer sort of and school just started for alot of us, i guess some people are just a bit busy, and others are making most of whats left of this season.

Brookfield said:
Who??, *pant pant*
hump.gif

original post below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Ahhh, I had a whole bunch of it before. After awhile, you get so tired of it. I'm taking a break from it now. We have it here at $0.13 a pack. I usually buy bulk because it's dirt cheap. I'm thinking of those 99 cents menu at Wendy's.

Man, Lea Thompson still looks hot. I'm watching her now on some reality TV show about celebrity singing.

Haha, yeah suprisingly she still looks pretty. I remember seeing her in Back to the Future and she hasn't changed a bit.
tongue.gif

She's the girl in there. Whew, Lucy Lawless looked pretty good too. Lost a lot of weight to get that fine figure of hers. COmpletly different look compared to her "Xena Warrior Princess" days.

47799.JPG

~mr mixx~ said:
original post below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Ahhh, I had a whole bunch of it before. After awhile, you get so tired of it. I'm taking a break from it now. We have it here at $0.13 a pack. I usually buy bulk because it's dirt cheap. I'm thinking of those 99 cents menu at Wendy's.

Man, Lea Thompson still looks hot. I'm watching her now on some reality TV show about celebrity singing.

Haha, yeah suprisingly she still looks pretty. I remember seeing her in Back to the Future and she hasn't changed a bit.
tongue.gif
OK, got it, & I remember her in BTTF, quite a looker then, that was a looong time ago, if it was the first one, so if she still looks good, wow!, in my opinion the real star of those films was the guy with the car, didn't he appear later in "Worms" on TV?

Back
Top Bottom