Heya people! i need your help!

LMAO Dell laptops explode - no seriously, dell are the sign of cheapness - if someone sees a dell, they know that its cheap, thats about it really - as everyone knows how cheap they r, so that doesnt suit you as you want to look good and classy, i would suggest Acer.

Renegadeandy said:
LMAO Dell laptops explode - no seriously, dell are the sign of cheapness - if someone sees a dell, they know that its cheap, thats about it really - as everyone knows how cheap they r, so that doesnt suit you as you want to look good and classy, i would suggest Acer.

Sony batteries explode. They just happen to be inside Dell Laptops. Not to mention, out of about 4 million laptops, there have only be TWO...yes, that's right....TWO explode. As you can see, they have a better chance at NOT exploding.

Cheaply made? How do you figure? They use the same parts as ANY manufacturer besides their own chassis. They use the same as Acer...not to mention, almost ALL of Acer's products are pre-built, so unlike Dell, they don't give you the benefit of putting exactly what you want into them.

I believe some supporting evidence would be sufficient here.

Basically - they are cheap, get the job done laptops - not what she wants.

Now please - dont let your love or hate of dell get in the way of helping the actual problem at hand. She has said she doesnt want a dell - now drop it or make a new thread!

i have an inspiron 1300, low end, but i like it, dell laptops do what they advertise, and some times a bit more. give 'em a shot.

yeah, i would'nt let the fact that because Sony messed up with their battery's that i would shoot down the Dell logo. they do have cheap priced pc's & lappys.

My friend has an ASUS laptop.. it owns. :)

Though i will buy a dell... I dont need gaming in a laptop.. just a decent size harddrive and lots 'o ram.

Sony batteries made for dell laptops explode... this does not mean that All Sony, (or all Dell) products explode... Sony have made batteryies for Sony Laptops, Ipods, remote controls, PSPs etc... all withough problem...

Stop being so sensationalist. one bad product, (a battery), designed badly, does not mean that everything product that company has made will inevitably explode!

Back
Top Bottom