Ideas..please look!

okay, ill have a look at it tomorrow if you want.. its probably not a good idea for me to do anything like that at the moment, it being 1.30am and all..

kchi55 said:
shit well, i can't find it, apparently after leaving that computer alone for about half a year made it stop cooperating with me. uh.. lets see.. a brief summary of what i still remember.. basically the industrial revolution started off with tycoons like rockefeller and carnegie, they ran the oil companies and steel factories respectively. steel industry was made possible by the bessemer process, which greatly hightened the efficiency of steel production and thats how carnegie made it big, rockefeller.. well he was just lucky i guess. um, despite the growing economy, the gap between rich and poor grew bigger cuz the poor people couldn't find many jobs, especially american born people since immigrants were coming in working for cheaper.. i think.. they lived in tenement buildings, which were basically large apartment complexes fitting hundreds of people in it, the only thing was that it was in the worst part of the city, with sewage and feces every where and each complex had one public bathroom. so the poor had a rough time and all and child labor was still in effect, the minimum wage kept the poor in debt and kept the rich well.. rich. that's all i can really recall... i don't even remember what year this was in, but you can find out pretty easily.. uh yeah hope it helps. school doesn't start for me until monday. lol

[edit] i'll revise it, i don't mind.

Thank you guys for the help, you got aim?...If you do, just aim me at my old username ;)

G35x said:
Wow, Im such a dumass, Ive become a google whore, I always, well never go to wikpedia...Thanks mark..Hey, do we have any good gramar people here, would it be safe to post my essay, when its done, for some corrections gramar wise, I wanna make a good impression, since its the 1st week of school.

I can.

I did the industrial rev, one paragraph, I still need 2 other topics, if I choose MLK she might be like, well you know, thats kinda well evryone knows about him..Im not sure what else to pick..

uh.. bay of pigs invasion?-american attempt at overthrowing fidel castro.
the alamo? border dispute between texas/mexico?...
american involvement in all of the world wars/coldwar

I think the alamo sounds good, I just looked on wikpedia, I think ill go with that one right now...IF you can, you mind explain a bit more..about the alamo that is.

Back
Top Bottom