The thread of no meaning..

The thread was made, to ask those little questions, that you dont want to start a new thread about..such as this..

Has anyone ever used TrueLife with their DELL LCD?

Yeah, that TrueLife question was a real one..haha..could kind of use some help with it..

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, that TrueLife question was a real one..haha..could kind of use some help with it..

Was the question whats the meaning of life?
Because if so...there are SEVERAL meanings to life, depending on the situation

If you're questioning the meaning of life because you've been unhappy and depressed a good bit

On a related note, if you want to know the meaning of life because you feel useless and worthless

If something awful just happened to you or someone you care about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people

If you would like to help the world but most of the rest of the world seems completely insane

If you wonder why there is so much hatred in the world

If you wonder why there is so much violence in our society

See there are many answers to the meaning of life. Every answer is different for each person, because you are all seeking the same thing from a different perspective, the meaning of life to YOU is what you want it to be. It can be there is no meaning of life, and i dont belong (not my choice) or anything more of that.

You come here to do certainspecific things.
You may have one task or many.
Your tasks may be obvious to you. Or you may need time, effort, maybe struggle even to clarify your tasks.
You may never quite even clarify your taskuntil the moment your time in this body ends.
You may work on your task for yearsbefore you realize, “This is my task.”
The tasks you came to perform may take the whole of your life or be done in an instant.
You may be aware you are performing your life task while you do it.
You may perform your task quickly, hardly noticing anything special,unawareyou are doing the task you came to do while you do it.
Your task may be so easy, obvious and natural,you never even wonder, and you just do it.
Or your just a constant. Your depressed, you fight, you cut every step of the way.
Your task may be noble and wonderful and gain you recognition,rewards and honors.
Or, it may be simple, totally unnoticeable by anyone else.

That is my explanation of the meaning of life.

joxley1990 said:
Thanks root..

Because I am only 16, for obv reasons (i.e. I would buy too many things :)) I have to use my Mum's, and I would just give her the money each month. Her card, has a one month interest free period..after that, the rate is something like 15% I think..

DELL's interest, is 18.9% - and that is their lowest one..

I think I might just use the credit card..because I am expecting some compensation soon..I can't remember whether the interest free period was one month..or two..

As long as I was to eventually pay her back..she doesn't mind how much I pay her each month. She said, in months where I dont get paid too much, because I havent worked that much, I can give her like £25, and in months where I do get paid quite alot, I can give her as much as I can, as long as it is over £25 though..

What you think about that? The DELL finance option, is 18.9% interest, at least, and the monthly payments are around £25. If you give a deposit, and a starter sum..you have 24 months, of £25-£30. If you dont give the deposit thing, it's 36 months, of £25-£30..

Im going to order it tonight :D:D
If you havn't already ordered, whilst walking through town today I saw that an Evesham computers shop was offering 2 years interest free credit, (i'm not sure if it's nationwide or just this shop), that might be smoething that you could consider.

Yeah, I used to work for Evesham in Altrincham! The only thing is, the laptops there are really expensive, and the specs arn't all that good..

Spec said:
Was the question whats the meaning of life?
Because if so...there are SEVERAL meanings to life, depending on the situation

If you're questioning the meaning of life because you've been unhappy and depressed a good bit

On a related note, if you want to know the meaning of life because you feel useless and worthless

If something awful just happened to you or someone you care about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people

If you would like to help the world but most of the rest of the world seems completely insane

If you wonder why there is so much hatred in the world

If you wonder why there is so much violence in our society

See there are many answers to the meaning of life. Every answer is different for each person, because you are all seeking the same thing from a different perspective, the meaning of life to YOU is what you want it to be. It can be there is no meaning of life, and i dont belong (not my choice) or anything more of that.

You come here to do certainspecific things.
You may have one task or many.
Your tasks may be obvious to you. Or you may need time, effort, maybe struggle even to clarify your tasks.
You may never quite even clarify your taskuntil the moment your time in this body ends.
You may work on your task for yearsbefore you realize, “This is my task.”
The tasks you came to perform may take the whole of your life or be done in an instant.
You may be aware you are performing your life task while you do it.
You may perform your task quickly, hardly noticing anything special,unawareyou are doing the task you came to do while you do it.
Your task may be so easy, obvious and natural,you never even wonder, and you just do it.
Or your just a constant. Your depressed, you fight, you cut every step of the way.
Your task may be noble and wonderful and gain you recognition,rewards and honors.
Or, it may be simple, totally unnoticeable by anyone else.

That is my explanation of the meaning of life.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I was on about the Truelife DELL LCD screens..like I said up there..^ Haha, that was funny though, made my day!

haha, that was a very strange movie: the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

none the less, your right, the answer is 42

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, I used to work for Evesham in Altrincham! The only thing is, the laptops there are really expensive, and the specs arn't all that good..

Sorry to burst your bubble, I was on about the Truelife DELL LCD screens..like I said up there..^ Haha, that was funny though, made my day!

Lol..woops hehe.

Back
Top Bottom