What are you eating?

Oh man, I just had a bottle of Redline. That stuff is so powerful. It's nicknamed "Liquid Speed" because it just gives you such an energy rush. :p The thing that sucks is that it's 11 here in California, and it's starting to take effect...I don't think I'll be able to go to bed tonight...

~mr mixx~ said:
I can relate to that, that's my kind of diet too
I eat four packets of crisps a day on average, but my pects & ceps disappeared years ago
sad6.gif

setishock said:
20 piece Buffalo wing in mild sauce. Large order of wedge fries. Coffee. Fudge brownie.

I used to love the Buffalo wings when I lived in the states, its a shame can't get them over here, have searched forever, and they are just a pale imitation.

I have looked for recipes and I just can't get the sauce right, like it burning hot, and sticky, but it always comes out kinda thin and runny

I eat four packets of crisps a day on average, but my pects & ceps disappeared years ago
sad6.gif

yeah, that can be a real bummer. when i munch, i like to mix between sweet & salty stuff, for instance i like to eat vinagar chips...the lay ones, then i like to eat cookies or twinkies. to switch back and forth like that, will result in both having the taste amplified...lol

GlasseyeUK said:
I used to love the Buffalo wings when I lived in the states, its a shame can't get them over here, have searched forever, and they are just a pale imitation.

I have looked for recipes and I just can't get the sauce right, like it burning hot, and sticky, but it always comes out kinda thin and runny

do they have just normal chichen wings? if so, then just go buy some hot sauce from the store and pour it on the chicken wings, unless they dont have hot sauce over there either lol

Speaking of Philly CHeesteak sandwiches, there is a shop right around where I work that makes one of the best philly cheese steak sandwiches. COst like $5.75 and it's only 6", but it's worth it. Ok, this morning I'm going to be eating some cereal. Another poor man's food, hehe. I got the new Grape nuts I want to try. Not suppose to be that hard and has fruits in it too. Hope it's sweet or I'm never buying that again.

Back
Top Bottom