tickertape format news presenter

mrtigre1

Beta member
Hello ;
I am in need of a Rss feed format reader that will display up to 16-20 news web sites items in a "tickertape" display. across the top of the screen. where I can select any one and look at the item in more detail? I know that they are out there but now it seems that there is many more rss feeders that really are now not displaying in ticker tape format.
thank you

mrtigre said:
Hello ;
I am in need of a Rss feed format reader that will display up to 16-20 news web sites items in a "tickertape" display. across the top of the screen. where I can select any one and look at the item in more detail? I know that they are out there but now it seems that there is many more rss feeders that really are now not displaying in ticker tape format.
thank you
Hmmm... I haven't heard of such a thing. Have you searched through downloads.com?

A quick search came up with this. Is that what you're thinking of? There are lots like that there.

yeah those are really cool, i know when i had a trial period of Earthlink, they had the scrolling ticker of news that went by & the links that went to the page of that news feed.

Back
Top Bottom