Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Oh looks nice and yea that about the size of the stock caliper so i think ill get the kit its pretty cheap it come with everything cleaner clear coat color brush all the goodies so its good.

NeXuS said:
Hehehe im getting carried away if there is any confusion i wont spending big money on it just little details, not like new wheels or sound sistem or something. The calipers paint kit is about 17bucks and i will be painting the calipers myself, just some little details i would love to have on my car since i didnt spend anything on my civic.

Well in that case, leave the calipers... The red is a kind of awesome but one of those tiny, just cool features that set the car off.

A tight, cheap upgrade is replacing all the interior lights with blue LED's (my brother did that in his black SI). There is that, and things like dash mats, gear shift knob replacments, steering wheel covers, new speaker grils, exaust tip etc.

Dude, led conversions are not cheap..They can rund 200 sometimes, if you do the whole car...Not cheap at all.

Interior lights.

Not the Xenon or LED conversion headlgiths, or LED tail lights. Too much.

But Interiour is EASY and CHEAP. Lol door lights, dome lights and thats really it unless you do the spedometer (and that area) lighting and backface.

Hmmm exhaust tip its pretty out of my reach hehe
This is what im planing:
Upgrade to silver stars (Super white bulbs) for my low beams
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ubscriptionId=0HV6CS247SR0H3Q811G2&n=15684181
Get some fog lights(i like this ones)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PIAA...014QQitemZ330025766607QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Pic on how they look
IMG_2969%20small.JPG

And thenb paint my calipers :D

Interior lights.

But Interiour is EASY and CHEAP. Lol door lights, dome lights and thats really it unless you do the spedometer (and that area) lighting and backface.

don't leave out that maybe putting in some very thin neon rope lighting around the doors looks mega live.

http://www.neontrim.com/cars.shtml

NeXuS said:
Want to get my calipers painted a guys from scion tC choped me how would they look red the pic is from my car
Redcaliupers.jpg

If you do paint the brake calipers, use engine spray paint. It's just a rule of thumb that I use. It doesn't get as hot as the engine would, but still, it gets warm regardless and you want to protect that finish. AUtozone, Pep Boys, Kragen, etc. all cary these Dupont spray paint that are specially designed for high temps. In different colors too. They don't cost that much either.

ArrizX said:
Interior lights.

I guess its all upon the car, I know someone who has a jetta, and he want to do all blue, and his is red/blue, and it would cost him 200..Someone on maxima.org, does it also, it costs abotu 260 for the leds in the car..They have to take the head unit out, put new leds in, remove the doorpanel buttons, and put new leds in, its a hard thing to do..But I guess since its a tC, it cant be that hard, not like there is a complicated head unit or something...I guess the better the car, the more it cost..The orange in a max is so gay lookin, looks alright at night, btu still blue would look tight...Yeah to do a whole led swap in there, cost about 200...Not sure how much a tc would be..

Back
Top Bottom