What are you eating?

Spec said:
I guess you havnt seen me jog then lol? and i swim EVERY day haha.
Rofl i ment JOG, ok.. ok ok ok, not fat, not muscle..but hell my bicepts are ripped!

Pics or nobody believes you.

Im not eating nothing. I'm just drinking a can of fanta orange. After reading this thread and seing what people are drinking i though. Hmm..Before i go bed a could just do with a another drink lolol.

I had chips, chicken and salad earlier today. Was good :). I just fancy a pack of Haribo but i suppose the Co-op(a convience store) will be shut now at 2:30 am. and im to lazy to go down to Asda (Walmart). So I'll just have to do without until tomorrow. :(

Oh man, I threw up last night. Whew. Not a good experience, which is why I didn't even post in here. I had the flavor of passion fruit flavored apple juice as I threw up. I'm never drinking that again. Sick stuff. YOu know what makes you throw up more? The stench of the acid and the color of the vomit. Just by smelling and looking at it, I threw up even more, lol.

Today, I feel better and ate light since I threw up. Had maple flavored oatmeal w/ brown sugar for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch/dinner. Lots of water too. That's about it for the whole day.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh man, I threw up last night. Whew. Not a good experience, which is why I didn't even post in here. I had the flavor of passion fruit flavored apple juice as I threw up. I'm never drinking that again. Sick stuff. YOu know what makes you throw up more? The stench of the acid and the color of the vomit. Just by smelling and looking at it, I threw up even more, lol.

aww, man, now you got me thinking of that smell and taste! dangit, now i want to throw up lol

BUt the good thing is, once all that is out---whew you feel tons better. Your stomach just got a whole lot lighter. Then you get hungry again, lol. Mainly thirsty because of all the water you threw out of your body. My thirst woke me up late night even, just to drink a couple glasses of water.

It's always good to eat something sweet and small. Like Lifesavers for example. Just pop one in after throwing up and let the flavor of the candy fill your mouth. :) That's what I do when I vomit (which is usually when I'm sick).

Spec said:
From Pex's down its kinda just flat. :) but biceps..yes, i work those out.im trying to get them more toned.

Lol show a pic of your bicepts and ill show a pic of mine. And you have a pic phone so I know you can.

:p

Back
Top Bottom