what happened guys?? nobody is posting...

Ahhh, I had a whole bunch of it before. After awhile, you get so tired of it. I'm taking a break from it now. We have it here at $0.13 a pack. I usually buy bulk because it's dirt cheap. I'm thinking of those 99 cents menu at Wendy's.

Man, Lea Thompson still looks hot. I'm watching her now on some reality TV show about celebrity singing.

john123 said:
this place has been really boring because nobody is posting and theres nothing to do. but ive been out on my bike alot so it really doesnt bother me as i come in here for a few minutes every day. why aren't ppl posting?

hey look people are posting we're already up to number 12 :D

If you add in some cream of chicken or cream of mushroom or veggie beef soup straight out of the can after the noodles cook it's good munching. Or dice up some kalbasa and put spagettie sause in it, it too is good. Over the noodles, of course. I used to do a live feed couple times a month on Yahoo. Called it > The single guy's cooking show. I made all kinds of stuff. But the cool thing was I made enough to last several days and no one meal cost more than 20 dollars. Yahoo said I was chewing up too much bandwidth and asked me to stop.

TRDCorolla said:
Ahhh, I had a whole bunch of it before. After awhile, you get so tired of it. I'm taking a break from it now. We have it here at $0.13 a pack. I usually buy bulk because it's dirt cheap. I'm thinking of those 99 cents menu at Wendy's.

Man, Lea Thompson still looks hot. I'm watching her now on some reality TV show about celebrity singing.

Haha, yeah suprisingly she still looks pretty. I remember seeing her in Back to the Future and she hasn't changed a bit. :p

john123 said:
this place has been really boring because nobody is posting and theres nothing to do. but ive been out on my bike alot so it really doesnt bother me as i come in here for a few minutes every day. why aren't ppl posting?
Strange John, I connect to CF 3 OR 4 times a day, & there's anything from 4 to 12 each time, & of course we all get the same, so.....?

you'll see alot of that sometimes, times where only 5 member's logged on & 200 guests checking us out.

Haha, yeah suprisingly she still looks pretty. I remember seeing her in Back to the Future and she hasn't changed a bit. :p

agree, she is one hot women, and a good actor too

Google Guru said:
Maybe people are online, but just browsing; not posting... :)
You can always see who's online, use forum jump, & at the bottom of that screen, you'll see.

Back
Top Bottom