what happened guys?? nobody is posting...

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
this place has been really boring because nobody is posting and theres nothing to do. but ive been out on my bike alot so it really doesnt bother me as i come in here for a few minutes every day. why aren't ppl posting?

yeah i know what you mean. people are either banned that post a lot or no one has any problems or any news.

I'm not doing anything now. Just got back--long, long day and I don't even want to think about going out. Tooooo tired. So I'm on here, hehe.

lol i wish i actually had a life so i wasnt stuck at home, on a friday night, by myself, on a forum, while evryone else is out having a good time.... lol

The problem with going out is all the money you'll end up spending. I'm dirt poor now and looking forward to my next paycheck already. I need money badly. Can't afford to eat out now. Have to be a starving student.

TRDCorolla said:
The problem with going out is all the money you'll end up spending. I'm dirt poor now and looking forward to my next paycheck already. I need money badly. Can't afford to eat out now. Have to be a starving student.

thats what rich friends are for... lol jk

TRDCorolla said:

Can you say Ramen?

Not only is it freaking awesome, it's only $0.18 a pack.

Back
Top Bottom