Bah, I don't know what to call it...

Personally, if you ask me, the internet is the best "book" you'll ever find if you want to learn more about computers.

whenever you hear a computer term that you dont know what it means, just google it and learn as much about it as you can. thats what i usually do. alvino is right, the internet is the best place to find info on computers, or just about anything else.

Yup, it's one of the reasons why I learn so much. :) Wikipedia is a good source too.

I have to agree that doing searches of things you want to know about online will be a broad source of information. And places like this site or mine...

I'd say a great way to learn is to read things online, read things in books, read magazines, teach yourself through trial and error (which is where I learned a lot of my knowledge), and ask questions because people will be more than willing to help you, another good thing to do is read forums like this one because you can really learn alot. Google searches and Wikipedia are also pretty helful too :)

alvino said:
Personally, if you ask me, the internet is the best "book" you'll ever find if you want to learn more about computers.
Agreed, there are millions of webpages on the Internet about computers for sure.

Back
Top Bottom