Recommended MP3 players?

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
I've been thinking about getting one but I'm almost sure I don't want an iPod. I head ZenCreative makes some good ones...

Anyways, if you can recommend some good ones I'd appreciate it.

What do you want in an Mp3 Player? Good Design? Lots of storage? Color screen? Small, large? iPod-shaped? Accesories? etc.

Personally i think ipods are great, i have one, some minor problems like...not very good batter life (4-5 at max) but it holds ALOT of music, and its great for me, i just listen to it while im in the car (no more than 2/3 hours) and if you get a batter adapter for the car or wall plugin its fine :)

Sandisk's Sansa series is affordable and they have lots of storage for the money. The Toshiba Gigabeat S is very nice too, at an affordable price. Creative Zen's are good too.

ipods are great, ive been VERY impressed with the strength of mine, very resiliant things.. great build quality. if your young, and likely to drop it, go for the ipod..

i would recommend a zen micro. very small and a lot of space. that or the ipod nano.

even though the ipod is a gig, thats 1,000 songs right there.

mark thorpe said:
ipods are great, ive been VERY impressed with the strength of mine, very resiliant things.. great build quality. if your young, and likely to drop it, go for the ipod..

Haha, or you're just very lucky. ;)

My sister's 4th generation iPod (40GB) just got replaced for the FOURTH time, and she's never even dropped it once. It just always freezes up and stops working. If it wasn't for her warranty, she wouldn't even be using an iPod.

i would recommend this one:
iriver clix
http://reviews.cnet.com/iRiver_Clix_2GB/4505-6490_7-31861628.html

i dont have one, but ive used them in the store, and i love them. people may complain about it having "only 2 gb," but come on, if you have 2 gb worth of music you porobably dont even remember what half of the songs are. i would fill that up with videos anyway. the buttons are pretty cool too, how you just click on the side of the screen. you should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom