New lizard..

~mr mixx~ said:
Very cool lizard man, now if only you can make him glow in the dark...lol...i mean, would'nt it be cool to have like a blacklight above him, and to have him glow and all, without it effecting him or hurting him ?

If you think of a way to do that, I demand im your manager.. :p

ArrizX said:

something like a uv sensitive marker and then some kind of a special light. UV light would work, but I don't know if it would be healthy for the lizard in the long run.

I've seen this done on a vid card and other computer parts, I'll try to find the pictures.

edit: ohh, not too sure how well it would stay on the lizard, but I imagine it would. I mean, u draw into ur hand with a marker and it's there for a week or two. Though of course lizards are different.

edit2: here http://www.metku.net/index.html?path=mods/uv_drawing/index_eng
just those pens + an UV cold cathode and u would have the lizard glowing like no tomorrow. :D

haha, well i love how the chameleon lizard changes color by itself, depending on it's surroundings. my friend had one of those, and i just loved to watch the critter change. But as far as having him have something on him, like a very small amount of substance to make him glow. but then you'll probably have some sort of problem with it irritating his skin...i dunno

or u could do it with manipulating the lizards genes, but that would probably end up being a little more expensive process than painting it with UV reactive paint.
And that actually has been done, some crazy scientist in Korea (I think) produced pigs that glow in the dark.

haha, yeah i can believe that, a few scientists manipulated some genes with two different things and it worked. they crossed the genes from a firefly & venus flytrap plant. the result, you guessed it.. the plant glowed in the dark. it was cool.

Cool Lizard amn ok i know that sounds weird but I like lizards :)
Did you name him/her yet lol :D?

GlasseyeUK said:
Yep got to love my kitten.......well she is over a year old now, but she is gorgeous and a proper lil character

DSC00026.jpg
Cute kitty lol I liek cats to

Back
Top Bottom