Best program to make data (music) CD.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, as I have WMP 11 Beta 1, and it doesnt make data cd's and Nero doesnt sort files by Artists, I have no idea about Winamp, and thats all I have to work with on my computer.

So, what is another option, or something im over looking?

I believe Itunes does data CD's..... Realplayer does too but I hate realplayer. You could also try MediaMonkey and see if that does it.

use winamp. It works great for music CDs... though you need to have the pro version to get full burning speed. if you want to know more, just PM me or get on msn.

Media players that do data cd's, if you are talking about mp3 cd's , media player & winamp can make them, but i rather use itunes / Roxio / or nero to make them.

My only problems with iTunes is that it randomly freezes with my computer. Odd.
Roxio id have to crack and frankly I dont want too.
Nero makes me search for the files.

I want something that will just load all the songs into the music library and I can drag and drop to the burn area.

I love for WMP does it, however it doesnt do data cd.s And I dont care the formatter (mp3/wma/etc) it plays on the deck in my car.

Like my last cd, just from dragging files was 104 songs. At nearly 500 megs. I still had 200 megs to go. But I was like screw it.. Because I couldnt remember alll that I had on the cd already, and.. well you know.

Just a pain..

ArrizX said:
My only problems with iTunes is that it randomly freezes with my computer. Odd.

it does that to mine too. If i burn a CD in itunes it reboots my computer for no reason or gives me a BSOD everytime the CD finishes. the CD burns fine but those errors the computer gives me are annoying... also Itunes isn't exactly resource friendly either.

Lol no kidding. I hate that program. I only use it when forced to. But my shuffle died so screw it.

Although, I got an iPod hookup in my car.. so ill be getting another iPod sooner or later. But till then, scre iTunes.

Back the topic on hand...

you can burn data cds straight from windows. just copy and paste the files you want into the cd directory, but in a blank cd, then righ click on the cd drive icon and click "write these files to cd."

I know...

Thats what I DONT like to do.

I want to have the music libarary there for me to look at. Not a folder with mumbo jumo file names.

Back
Top Bottom