What are you eating?

Spec said:
Gosh..i hate you guys lol..i have to job, and swim in the morning to stay in shape, just from a single meal! but hell..im not overweight, or skinny, infact, im all muscly :) and thats the way i like it.

What? You dont have a job.. And you dont swim to stay in shape. In fact you dont even excersize other than karate.. And your not all muscle............

i had a pizza at 4am (uk time) today (its good to be goth, u can do what you want at strange hours of the night.

it was like good - meatfeast, and i shredded on some jalapeno chillis!

Yeah. As hard as we are on each other on the forums (Notice also the ps3 thread) were pretty good friends, lol

I have 7 periods in school, from 8:20 to 2:44, lucky me, got 7th lunch woot..Meaning I can leave, and today i got home at 2, instead of 3:20...But, since I dont have lunch I kind of get hungry..

Day1...Morning, Monster Energy Drink, and tasty cake...$3.50
Day 2...Morning, burgerking, enormous sandwhich w/ bacon, orange juice, and hash browns...Cost $.5.35..After school, monster enegery drink, and pop tarts..3.00

I hope, I stop doing this, or im gona be fukin broke...Even though I can eat in the morning, still, man I hope I dont but food evryday..

Back
Top Bottom