Unlocking a cellphone?

So you don't have to use it for the service it was made for.. Say it was origanly made for AT&T users, if you unlock it you can use it for Verizon Wireless network.

Well, thats not possible, you can unlock a verizon phone, and use it with cingular, cingular uses simcards, and verizon used gsm...the only phone you would want to unlock is a tmobile, and then use it for cingular, or vis versa... As for unlocking, you might be able to find it on a phone forum, usually its either a software, or just a key u log in with..U could always go to the mall, and get it unlocked.

usually its either a software, or just a key u log in with..U could always go to the mall, and get it unlocked.

Yeah that's what I meant, I just wanna know before I buy this phone.

You intrested in a w600i by any chance, I just did a warranty claim, and got a brand new one, havent even used it, been trying to sell it for a few weeks now.?

I can do 200 shiped...Its a mp3 player remember, it even comes with the headphones, the usb cable, so that you can transfer songs onto it, software, blue, and orange face plates, 1.3mp camera, which is amazing...Think about it...Thanks, Im really trying to sell this, so I can get a new phone..

Back
Top Bottom