New build

i haven't been paying much attn to computers lately, but i think you can find a better motherboard for the conroe since the nforce570 chipset wasn't the best suited for it. i think the 975 series or something to that degree, and they're supposed to be coming out with a new northbridge some time soon? gpu i would upgrade to a 7600gt if possible, for once i like the psu that someone has picked out ram is alright, though you'll get the most out of your money if you strive for 2gbs instead.

everything looks good, rams fine, but just so u kno ocz didnt work w/ my asus, itll probly work tho since im amd and ur intel

Alrighty guys thanks for the tips , I'l look around for a better motherboard I'm afraid the 7600 GT won't work because I'm on a crazy budget although I'l probably up to that later.As for the Ocz not working with some asus boards I think I'm going to go with the patriot anyways its cheaper and looks a little bit better.I'l probably end up with 2 gigs of ram anyways though.So if you guys could show me a better motherboard(I'l look too) That would be great...And my last computer died from a bad psu So thats where the good psu's coming from :p.

Yeah Asus for amd or intel won't take ocz for some reason they really never liked each other in the first place. Ocz is kinda going down and being replaced with Corsair. Asus is still fine for the most part, but has some slight issues I'm sure they will get out in the near future.

What do you guys think about the gaming capabilities of this I don't want to run oblivion on like max settings Just a few roleplaying games at mid settings would be fine.

DAMN i wish i can make my own computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 15...can't get a job this early...have no way 2 get money...anyway back on topic.

i like the case.

drumthrasher said:
DAMN i wish i can make my own computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 15...can't get a job this early...have no way 2 get money...anyway back on topic.

i like the case.

u can always mow lawns, i rake in $130 a week doin it

i'm gonna be moving to louisiana from washington in a few weeks (F@#K!!!!) so i guess i won't have to worry about it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom