The thread of no meaning..

joxley1990 said:
I like it..I do wear mine in the morning though, and at night..we call them dressing gowns here..
lol i live in the same place as you :p its just what the sentence said.
i just call them towels but w.e :)

root said:
Exactly how indepth do you want this answer to be?

do you just want to know what 90nm and 65nm means,
or
do you want a very, (very) detailed explenation of exactly how and why chips are made, and the different materials and how things are made and organised on the chip...
(the latter will take a few days to write! -as I'll have to refer to my course notes from Uni.).
hah, well, wouldn't an extremely breif explanation be the size of the transistors?

if you did take the time to go into deep detail regarding this, I for one would read it.

root said:
Exactly how indepth do you want this answer to be?

do you just want to know what 90nm and 65nm means,
or
do you want a very, (very) detailed explenation of exactly how and why chips are made, and the different materials and how things are made and organised on the chip...
(the latter will take a few days to write! -as I'll have to refer to my course notes from Uni.).

Well without him explaning, i think this will help.
http://www.engineerlive.com/features/14359/design-for-manufacturing-pushes-chip-design.thtml

Why does Mark thorpe think he has the right to ban someone, if they mention getting custom, sig or avs...

G35x said:
Why does Mark thorpe think he has the right to ban someone, if they mention getting custom, sig or avs...

hes just annoyed and the sigs and avs are never gonna happen im sorry to say :rolleyes:

I know they arent going to happen, but being persistent, doesnt mean you can get ban..I made a commment, on brrok, on how he is always talking about rep, so I said ur the only one who cares so much, and you dont even help with comp stuff...And he said, if anyone else brings sigs, avs, or brrok up, a one week ban is waiting..

G35x said:

the admin has made his decision on this

the answer is always the same every time it is mentioned

deal with it.

its pissing me off having this crap repeated over and over. i will ban you, and anyone else.. youve been warned about this, either shut it, or get banned.

mark thorpe said:

deal with it.

its pissing me off having this crap repeated over and over. i will ban you, and anyone else.. youve been warned about this, either shut it, or get banned.
IMO, a lot of the bitching and moaning regarding custom AVs is probably envy of the fact mods have access to such a feature.. everytime a moderator makes a post, their avatar is a constant reminder that they get such a feature only because of their moderator status and nothing more.

mark thorpe said:

deal with it.

Can you forsee the future, and all of Davids decisions, for all you know, the next time someone brings it up, he will say ok, lets try it out..When something on a forum "pisses u off" you should really go outside, its only a forum..

Errr...............

Not really, im perfectly fine with some of the ones we have..

<<see..

Back
Top Bottom