need PDF creator...

cout_ahref

Solid State Member
hi all,

i want to make PDF file from text and image files,, can u tel me from whr do i get software for this.. i need it very urgently so if possible thn plz send me the link too.. i hav googled for this but i cudnt found right one.. so plz guys help me

there is a free one called cutePDF

http://www.cutepdf.com/

you install it and it appears as a printer, so any application that you can print from (graphics/office/internet) you can create PDFs from.

also this was in the wrong section, so I've moved it to general hardware/software

PDF Creator; a program on Sourceforge just acts like a printer and you can make free PDFs off it, I use it all the time.

If I remember correctly, Microsoft Office 2007 BETA can save files as PDFs.

Research, and if I'm right you can download it off the Microsoft site for $1.50

I use openoffice.org and that can save files as PDF, I do it all the time. It's quick and easy. There are other programs out there but I just use openoffice because I like it :)

prosser13 said:
If I remember correctly, Microsoft Office 2007 BETA can save files as PDFs.

Research, and if I'm right you can download it off the Microsoft site for $1.50

That is right for the beta version, but that functionality is going to be taken out of the full release version, as adobe kicked up a stink about it all.

GlasseyeUK said:
That is right for the beta version, but that functionality is going to be taken out of the full release version, as adobe kicked up a stink about it all.
man that sucks.... I think it was a smart move for Microsoft to include that in the beta and I thought it was going to be in the final release. oh well, i'll just stick to open office :)

Back
Top Bottom