Time to change the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Boy said:
I agree with this...Something like 60-90 seconds to wait would be just fine. But really, 6 minutes? Come on, some people get a ton of PM's and it can take all day to answer them.

Word.

Google Guru said:
This may be a stupid question, even though I've heard it many times, what does "word" mean?
"Word" usually stands for Microsoft Word, but how that comes into the subject, I don't know :confused:

I will admit, 30 seconds is better for them. I used to have these long stuff too.

Word IMPOV is just random.

Brookfield said:
"Word" usually stands for Microsoft Word, but how that comes into the subject, I don't know :confused:

lol, totally off, when someon quotes, and says "word" its slang, it basically means, yeah cool...Its just a street word, like say, " yo I got a new ipod yesterday" somone can say "ohh word" and then the other person goes "nice, nice" ;)

G35x said:
lol, totally off, when someon quotes, and says "word" its slang, it basically means, yeah cool...Its just a street word, like say, " yo I got a new ipod yesterday" somone can say "ohh word" and then the other person goes "nice, nice" ;)
I knew it was slang, didn't know exactly what, but thanks for the answer. =)

Word is basically agreeing with that person. So if I was talking to my friends and I said, "school sucks," one would respond by agreeing and saying, "word."

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom