Gallery: Your Workstation

drumthrasher said:
i'm gonna get the ps3 nomatter what. i'm a playstation dude :D
Thats just like those AMD fan boys who will still pay more for an AMD cpu even though the intel is cheaper yet faster.

The PS3 doesn't look promising at all to me.. the way things look right now, i'll end up with a Wii and a 360.

wii...i would never in my life be thinking about getting one of those.
ps3 will kick everything elses' ass in a way nobody has every seen before.

drumthrasher said:
Eh well, if thats your opinion on it, w/e. I just hope that you feel justified after spending all that money on it.

drumthrasher said:

That has to be one of the most unfounded comments ever. Even for a fanboy. :rolleyes:

isnt this thread for: "Gallery: Your Workstation", not about fanboys, and arguements... heh, im kidding, well i am and i am not. But anyways, im a fanboy of all three consoles (360, ps3, wii) i plan on getting them all, quote me if you must, because i will! :D

Awesome, fax me a copy of your reciepts of how much you spent so I can laugh at you. :)

Just kidding. You know I <3 you. :D

MikeReiner said:
Eh well, if thats your opinion on it, w/e. I just hope that you feel justified after spending all that money on it.

im sick of people saying "all that money" all year round people spend hundreds of dollars on crap without worrying about it and the ps3 costs only a hundred dollars more than the xbox360 if you figure in the price of the external hd-dvd drive which was conveniently left out, and makes the price look cheaper to dumbasses.
hell even if the ps3 costs 200 more than the xbox360 its not a huge deal for people who spend thousands on compturers, tvs, mp3 players and so on.

Haha!

dscf0148wz0.jpg

dscf0146jt0.jpg

dscf0145ov3.jpg

dscf0150wc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom