What are you eating?

Might as well live it up by eating what we like to eat. There are people that eat healthy and work out all the time, but they still end up dying at a young age. If you're living now, what the hell. Enjoy it while it last.

Haha i guess your right well i may eat i lot but i dont gain weight its just my metabolism.

Gosh..i hate you guys lol..i have to job, and swim in the morning to stay in shape, just from a single meal! but hell..im not overweight, or skinny, infact, im all muscly :) and thats the way i like it.

i never heard of that Wawa store either, and all our 7-11's turned into Citco gas stations withh all the same things you'd expect from a 7-11, except more expessive. i wish we had more Sonic joints up here too. As far as the metabolism thing goes, i have a very high one too.

i can eat anything and it goes no where but turns into heat.that's why i am such a junk food junkie. i'm always munching on something.

yea i wish they had Sonics by where i live too mr mixx. they always have the commericials for it but no restaurants around.

Back
Top Bottom