PS3 European Launch DELAYED

YAY! Props to Sony for screwing up a potentially killer system (albiet expensive). :D:p

Sony's faith in Blu-Ray is now screwing them over. Which is why I applaud Microsoft's decision to use an external HD-DVD drive, so if they had manufacturing problems, at least the console would still be out.

Haha, the majority of those are multi-platform, so it's no big deal. That's something the PS3 is losing out on. Executive titles.

Now that the Xbox has proven itself, companies are starting to see the Xbox 360 is a potential money maker, so some companies are opening up to all consoles. Or some open up to all consoles to cover up for the PS3's difficult architecture.

Exactly - the best ones are always multiformat especially this gen.

Im afraid people are waiting and paying a lot more than they should be for something which just isnt better than an xbox 360, save your money and get a Nintendo WII and a 360 for the same price as a ps3!??!!?

You cannot argue with that!

I agree, you can't really argue with that. Especially since the same games will come out on both, and you can buy 2 consoles for what would have been 1.
Plus, I doubt in this gen now, were going to see any differerence in the consoles power from the other one (the ps3 and Xbox 360 that is), unless they come out with a PC port, by which time, the PC will be slightly ahead, and the details will have to drop on the consoles release.

True..most PS3 games will be multi platform, but that doesn't mean that Sony won't get first dibs... (think GTA san andreas, came out nearly a full year on PS2 before Xbox).

I agree with Mark about the ps2, I've never had any trouble wih mine... despite it getting trown around whilst moving and travelling to and from uni in holidays etc... I guess some people were just unlucky. (either that or by the time they release the Aqua ps2 they'd figured out their manufacturing problems.

Back
Top Bottom