Update, Stargate season 8.

Brookfield

Golden Master
STOP PRESS Have just watched part one of the first episode on English TV, greater than ever, Jack is still in stasis, six system lords are on Earth to discuss how to defeat Baal, Carter has been abducted by the replicators, & is now on their ship, which has gone into hyperdrive, & is headed for a planet that the Asgard are populating, after their home world was over-run by the replicators.

A stormin' cliffhanger, can't wait til part two, *pant pant*
clever-man.gif

Seaosn 8 is old... UK is still on 8? well its not going go past season 10 they cancled the show for season 11 however SGA will go on.

Yea SG is not going be contiued on unless someone buys the rgihts to it and goes on with it.

Yeah, they just had to go on with season 10 cus it was the longest running Scifi show every, or something along those lines, it better be an aweseome finale this season!

Yes, Stargate is the tops!, I have enjoyed sci-fi since I was about ten, then I used to buy the American mags, which were just appearing in the shops, it is the only fiction I read, I have Larry Niven's Ringworld trilogy, [my favourite] plus Ursula le Guinn's brilliant novels & curiously "The Avatar" by Poul Anderson, I have quite a library.

Back
Top Bottom