laptops..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, I start college rather soon, and I want a fancy laptop to show off with.. ;)

I did look at DELL, found a nice Core Duo, 1GB RAM - £529. However, I cannot afford to buy it all at once, SO, I need a credit/finance, and im not happy with their rate, 18.9%! So does anyone know where I would be able to get any interest free laptops, that I can pay off monthly?

Places that you buy them in the shops should offer that kind of option, for instance Argos, Currys, Comet all have that type of scheme, but you will be hard pressed to find such a bargain, avoid dell anyway!

true, they are cheap in price and some of them can be just what you need, but it was'nt Dell's fault the battery inncident happened.

No, I dont care about that..However, my local shop, has a 3.00Ghz, 1GB RAM, 100GB HDD, for £529..

Most of the time the Uni that you go to will be able to offer special deals to students, (I know that the uni tha tI work in gets a discount at some suppliers that they pass directly to the student).

however if you do buy through the uni, I think you'd be very hard pushed to find an interest free credit from a technology supplier.

you'd do better trying to get a credit card that had an interest free period, that way you could have the laptop, and pay off the credit card during it's interest free period...

(personally I'd recomend the Virgin credit card, since they have a good interest free period, fairly decent rate of interest, and they give you a point for each pound you spend, those points can be spent in the members shop buying things like CD vouchers etc.).

dells a good idea. i own a laptop and it does what it advertised. yeah try paying it all off, borrow some money from your parents or friends, given, they don't charge interest as well... lol

Back
Top Bottom