What are you eating?

Ok, now I just had one of those Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. Mmmm, so good. Just add water to mix, microwave it. Instant fudge brownie.

TRDCorolla said:
Ok, now I just had one of those Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. Mmmm, so good. Just add water to mix, microwave it. Instant fudge brownie.
Oh you made me hungry :p

G35x said:
Yep, we have 7-11 also, but Wawa is like, I duno the steroided version...Some of the have gas stations also, and a deli...

Take a look at the pic..

http://www.wawa.com/wawaprofile/pro-home.asp

we don'thave any of those in New York well at least not on Long Island.

stopped at a lot of those places in NJ when i was going to tracks to race, those places are awesome.

Ronco Rox said:
we don'thave any of those in New York well at least not on Long Island.

stopped at a lot of those places in NJ when i was going to tracks to race, those places are awesome.

Wow thats odd, I always thought they were worlwide, they are a franchise, guess its just some states...yeah they're great, so clean, and have almost anything you want! Great for a late night stop..

You put premium into a corolla..oucch! ...? Or is the gas they have, well just cheap, and who knows the quality..

:( Wawa, this is yet another thing talked about on the last "What are ou eating" forum, anyone remember it's name?

Back
Top Bottom