The value of human life

We're a community. Bonding isn't an uncommon thing for forums and online communities.

I was about to go to a memorial at 5. But the thing is that my parents said the Radio said its just a kind of counceling session.

Im still debating if I want to go to see people and make sure they are doing aright.

alvino said:
We're a community. Bonding isn't an uncommon thing for forums and online communities.

that is so true..

arrizx.. im sorry for your loss.. she was a beautiful girl

Life really is so fragile. Whatever the reasons were that she died there is no right answer to explain it that anyone could ever fully understand. If it's murder, i can't honestly comprehend who would do such a thing to such a beautiful person. I feel your pain because i have had people i know just as well fall victim to the same treacheries. Words can't mend the pain you feel...only time.

Well, right now this is my problem.

I know that she had a heart problem while she was swimming, but I know how people drowned. I wont say here because its quite horrible. And I hope she died by the heart problem, drowing is the worst way to die. Period.. And I hope to god she didnt have go to through that.

Sorry to hear about this loss, arrizx. I honestly can't say I understand, as the closest person to me I ever lost was my grand mother.. who did I not know very well..
(I kept my distance from her when she started developing some mental issues..)

Well, as of right now, this is the story..

She wasnt swimming and she didnt drowned. She was walking along the river, when she just collapsed. And as I assume she rolled down the hill. Odds are good she was dead before she hit the ground.

And tomorrow there is a memorial at 1, which I will be getting out of school for.

Now, she has a myspace... I cant just let it go on forever. I mean she isnt with us anymore, so maybe that should be deleted? I mean after the comments stop flowing in of course.

Its just kind of a paining memory now. I would really like advice on that... And from the older guys on the forum. Not you youngin's; sorry gys.

Yeah, me and u are the same age, and we're cool as helll, so I might as well give advice, ahah talkign to u on aim right now..Anyhow, if it we're up to me...Leave the myspace alone, let it be there, I know its painful to look at, but years later, you can just look back on it, and remember how good of a person she was, and what she did, and not let he be forgoten, and fade away..Its like a place, where her old friends can just rejoice, and talk about how cool of a person she was, and what not...You know, its like if you delete it, people that dont know her, but know her, as in ( hey wassup), will never have a picture, or any other memory, so that myspace might be nice to keep up...Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom