What are you eating?

joxley1990 said:
Haha! You've changed Brookfield, liking the new you!
Thanks :) , I try now to see the lighter side of a mod's work, the job needn't be all offiialdom, I learnt this when I had to work in the same area as some of Britain's most intractable villians, Cat 'A' inmates at a high security prison, I was office staff, & it was policy to treat the inmates firmly but fairly, I worked on one guy doing a 20 year stretch, without remission, the governor put me to work with him as he had heard how I could calm people, within a month, this guy went from very surly, very reluctant to do anything, to a cooperative individual, who even managed to raise a smile, & make me cups of tea, now of course, I'm not comparing prisoners to inmates, but it's all about working with people, & yes, you will see changes, but now, like then, I still have a hard centre, which people will soon find if they choose to have a go without good reason.

I wasnt eating anything until you guys made a thread about food and got me hungry... lol.

Now im eating taco bell...

2 1/2 pound cheesy bean and rice burritos
1 1/2 pound bean burrito especial
XL mountain dew baja blast

mmm...

Well Spec...im currently having a Mountain Dew, medium size, from lake view drive in, and also some mozeralla sticks.

xguynameddavex said:
I wasnt eating anything until you guys made a thread about food and got me hungry... lol.

Now im eating taco bell...

2 1/2 pound cheesy bean and rice burritos
1 1/2 pound bean burrito especial
XL mountain dew baja blast

mmm...

Im glad this topic was a hit, i actually made someone DRIVE to tacobell, and EAT something :) i feel so happy now!

BTW: nice choice on MountainDew Baja Blast...dat shizzat is da bombizzle!

Now I'm having a good 'ol Monster Energy. :D Like beer, the only way to drink a Monster is cold. :D

Im about to have a Sub from wawa, should be here any minute, pops went to pick it up heh...

Back
Top Bottom