New SEASON!!

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey did anyone catch Prisonbreak? The new season just started a week ago. I love this show. Basically as the name suggests a group of convicts break out of jail. The main thing is this big conspiracy with the murder of the vice president's brother, and how one of the convicts was framed. Then his genius brother who is a structural engineer, helps devise a plan to break him out, and how the other convicts also become a part of the plan. Last season, they broke out, and now they're on the run. It's a very exciting show, it comes on FOX, 8'oclock on Mondays. Check your local listings because it might vary if you're in a different location.

yeah i watched it last night. freakin awesome! but they are dragging it out too long. like for each thing they do they make it a whole ordeal and then BAM commericial.

yeah i watched the first season, and ive been tivoing the whole 2nd season its awesome! i thought ep 3 was awesome

I loved the first season. :)

Wont get the second one here for a while though.

The overall plot is very exciting, but I can't see it lasting more than the 3rd season without boring people. Now that they're out of prison and on the run, what happens when this season is over? How they live in hiding or something? They might portay it very excitingly, but it just loses the quality of the show.

It's not like 24 or House, where every season is different. In House, they take on different cases every episode, but the subtle parts like the stuff between the main and supporting characters go on through the whole season. Not sure for 24, because I haven't watched that many episodes for it, but the topic it's based on is very expandable. I just don't see Prisonbreak's plot expanding very much. Nonetheless, good show. :)

alvino said:
The overall plot is very exciting, but I can't see it lasting more than the 3rd season without boring people. Now that they're out of prison and on the run, what happens when this season is over? How they live in hiding or something? They might portay it very excitingly, but it just loses the quality of the show.

It's not like 24 or House, where every season is different. In House, they take on different cases every episode, but the subtle parts like the stuff between the main and supporting characters go on through the whole season. Not sure for 24, because I haven't watched that many episodes for it, but the topic it's based on is very expandable. I just don't see Prisonbreak's plot expanding very much. Nonetheless, good show. :)

Yeah, good points.

Kind of like The OC... Supposed to go for 6 seasons... But I don't think it'll see a 5th season. Still a great show though.

The OC doesnt compare...also its kind of boring now as they killed off a main character, plus season 4 is supposed to be "the summer after" their first year of college...

Alvino, house, 24, and prison break = Ownage.

Back
Top Bottom