Rep Scale

Most likely it's true, but i do have to agree with all who said they would like to have at least 1 more title after Guru, but if one more is added, to keep it that way from then on.

Distortion88 said:
I think it would be a good idea to implement a new level of rep or maybe at least increase the number of points it takes to reach different levels. It seems to easy for people to be already reaching "reputation beyond repute" status.

yet neither one of us is even close to it, even though we have been here quite long. :p

you may also nitoce that whilst both Mr Mixx and google guru both have reputation beyond repute the bars under the title are different lengths, thus indicating that one has more rep that then other...

this carries on till it fills all the available space and then starts again on a second line.

What I don't understand is how people with like 19 posts already have a load of rep. I helped a couple people out and I didn't get nothing. ;)

N_350Z said:
What I don't understand is how people with like 19 posts already have a load of rep. I helped a couple people out and I didn't get nothing. ;)
there is a weird property of the reputation in that people are also awarded reputation on the length of time that they have been a member, (you didn't think that all of this rep came from being helpful did you?!)...

you'll notice that if you look at the member list there are already some people with reputation even though they have made no posts at all.

root said:
You'll notice that if you look at the member list there are already some people with reputation even though they have made no posts at all.
I've seen that, I thought that was really strange!

Back
Top Bottom